Energy Dashboards / Energy Monitoring Software
Energy Dashboards provides a high-level view of the energy utilization, water consumption, indoor environmental quality, outdoor parameters, green power generation and monetary savings with drill-downs for more detailed analysis. The intuitive management dashboards can be displayed on large screens to create occupant awareness and is a must have tool for the facility managers of green buildings and large facilities.
Energy Dashboards – Key Features
- Resource wise consumption trends
- Alerts on consumption beyond pre-set limits, excess utilization
- Bar / Trend / Pie charts for easy data analysis
- Detailed bill with consumption split-up, consumption and sustainability trend for comparison
- Comparison of various consumption data on water consumption, solar power generation, air quality levels, occupancy levels etc.
- Concise and credible details on carbon footprint for Enterprise Carbon Accounting
- Green building certification related reports and monetary savings reports
- Records history for increase or decrease in consumption for future analysis and understand the consumption pattern
- Integration with IoT based sensors / devices to display the air quality – VOC, CO2, PM 10 etc.
- Integration with building automation and control systems (BMS / BAS)
- Custom integration with meters / devices that support popular protocols (BACnet, Modbus etc.)