Energy Dashboards/Energy Monitoring Software
eFACiLiTY® Energy Dashboards provides a high-level view of the energy utilization, water consumption, indoor environmental quality, outdoor parameters, green power generation, carbon footprint calculation and monetary savings with drill-downs for more detailed analysis. The intuitive management dashboards can be displayed on large screens to create occupant awareness towards saving natural resources, reducing carbon emissions, and is a must-have tool for the facility managers of green buildings and large facilities.
Integrates with popular BMS / BAS
Environmental Sustainability Dashboards – Key Features
- Energy, Water and other resources wise consumption trends
- Alerts on consumption beyond pre-set limits, excess utilization
- Bar charts, Trend charts and Pie charts for easy data analysis
- Detailed bill with consumption split-up, consumption and sustainability trend for comparison
- Comparison of various consumption data on water consumption, solar power generation, air quality levels, occupancy levels, etc.
- Concise and credible details on the carbon footprint for Enterprise Carbon Accounting
- Green building certification-related reports and monetary savings reports
- Records history for increase or decrease in consumption for future analysis and understand the consumption pattern
- Integration with IoT based sensors/devices to display the indoor air quality covering TVOCs, CO2, PM10, PM2.5, etc.
- Integration with building automation and control systems (BMS/BAS)
- Custom integration with meters/devices that support popular protocols (BACnet, Modbus, MQTT, etc.)
- GHG (Green House Gas) Inventorization and Carbon Emission factor calculation
- Equipment type-wise utilization analysis to understand the utilization between critical and non-critical equipment
- Display of outdoor environment details like Weather, Wind Direction, Humidity, etc., information using web services
- Integrates with the maintenance management system to trigger maintenance alerts to maintenance staff for immediate corrective actions to reduce energy wastage
- Access control integration to get current occupancy level details and based on occupancy levels control the equipment like AC, Heaters, etc.
eFACiLiTY® Energy Dashboards Kiosk App
Designed to provide a high-level view of the energy utilization, water consumption, indoor environmental quality, outdoor parameters, green power generation, carbon footprint calculation & monetary savings of the building with drill-downs for more detailed analysis.
- Readings captured via BAS/BMS integration or cloud APIs are displayed with historical comparisons
- Intuitive management dashboards to create occupant awareness prompting them to reduce usage
- A must-have tool for facility managers to increase transparency in quality of maintenance, air quality levels, energy, and water utilization