File Management System / Drawing Management System
File Management System / Drawing Management System is a digital file management tool to store, track and manage information of all drawings, documents, pictures, manuals, software etc., associated with the facility / building systems and equipment. The floor plans, equipment drawings, building plans, technical drawings, wiring diagrams, network diagrams etc., can be securely stored, maintained and managed through the system with configurable user access limitations. The extensive search feature helps in identifying and retrieving the documents quickly within clicks. File Type master facilitates the user to configure and store files / documents of various file types like DWG, BMP, JPG, PDF, DOCX, XLSX, etc., as an attachment / link.
File Management System / Drawing Management System – Key Features
- Provision to upload Files or Drawings as Links / Attachments
- Upload files against a specified Location / Equipment
- Uploaded files can be viewed in both Asset Equipment Register and File / Drawing Management module
- Filter uploaded files based on Location, Equipment, File Name, Authorized by, Registered date, File Size etc.
- Privileged users can Create / View / Download / Modify the files