COVID-19 outbreak has changed the rules in the way businesses operate and it has re-iterated the need to pay attention to how facilities should be maintained and services are to be delivered in built environments.
The world is seeking to build back the workplaces better in the wake of this unprecedented pandemic. Apart from deploying a multi-disciplinary team to develop, implement and monitor the ‘return-to-work plan’, it is also the management’s responsibility to build a workplace that ensures the safety & well-being of the employees coming back to work.
We at eFACiLiTY® believe there is no shortage of alternatives at our disposal to help you implement the right prevention and containment strategies in your facilities. Promote productivity with the health & wellness of the employees facilitating their transition from remote work to workplace distancing smoothly.
eFACiLiTY® understands the growing need for automating your FM process right from service requests & maintenance, providing access to visitors, and workspace customizations. Below are the top and the most customizable CAFM/IWMS tools from eFACiLiTY® that will help you manage your built environments effortlessly in this new-normal era.
eFACiLiTY® Incident Management
- Custom incident workflows for COVID-19
- Register Incidents and assign investigation teams
- Track all activities, root causes and corrective actions
- Escalate, prioritize, categorize incidents
- Comprehensive analytics with compliance to ITIL standards
eFACiLiTY® Space Management System
- Configure/allocate spaces implementing social distancing norms
- Book hot-desk/workspace with QR codes
- End-booking notifications to disinfect used workspaces
- Restrict time-slots allowing disinfection & deep cleaning
- Limit seating by restricting occupancy levels location/department wise, odd-even policies
- Book seats in cafeterias/dining areas complying to social distancing norms & defined time-slots
- Validate employee access in the facility using colour coded unique QR codes for everyday
eFACiLiTY® Visitor Management System
- Allow visitors to declare their travel history, health information using customized forms before sign-in
- Temperature and other information capture for all visitors at the entry points
- Contactless entry/exit with a digital visitor pass with QR code for quick verification
- Real-time visitor movement tracking to trace contacts with integration with access control, Bluetooth devices
eFACiLiTY® Facility Booking System
- Make collaborative areas accessible with spatial distancing
- Displays meeting room capacities applying social distancing norms
- Increase intervals between two meetings to enable disinfecting & cleaning activities
- eFACiLiTY® Smart Facility App to operate HVAC & lighting eliminating contact with high-touch surfaces
- Automated tickets/alerts for housekeeping activities to disinfect the meeting rooms
eFACiLiTY® Occupant Health & Wellbeing App
This module caters to the human health and wellness standards for buildings specified in the WELL Building Standard™, the leading global rating system constituted by The International WELL Building Institute™ (IWBI™) and also the Fitwel standard created by The Center for Active Design (CfAD) in partnership with the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the General Services Administration (GSA).
The organizations attempting either of the above standards can meet many of the requirements by implementing the eFACiLiTY® Occupant Health & Wellbeing module. The key aspects covered are,
- Indoor/Outdoor Air-quality alerts by integrating with IoT sensors and BMS/BAS systems
- Instant access to the latest water quality reports
- Physical activity tracking and organization-wide leaderboards to foster interest in the same by integrating with popular personal activity tracking devices/apps
- Encourage eating healthy food, display nutrients, sugars and ingredients used in a meal, disallow consuming foods with allergens not suitable for individuals, keep track of their calories intake by integrating with the cafeteria/food ordering module
- BMI/BMR calculations, calories burnt vs intake trends etc. to create more awareness
- Disseminate knowledge articles relating to Mind, Body, Nourishment and General Health
- Publish training sessions, videos relating to human health and wellness
A facility leader’s roles and responsibilities have always been dynamic with the ever-changing challenges, and this time it’s not the words but the actions that will determine the safety of all. The health of its people today determines the health of the organization and the economy.
To know more about how we can help you on your re-entry strategies, please do get in touch with us and we will be happy to share everything that we know about how many of our customers are handing the current challenges.