2021 has passed and what a year it has been!
The realities of COVID-19 have certainly changed the way of life and work for each one of us. We live in unprecedented times, and it is best if we all collectively exercise caution and stay safe while we wait for this crisis to pass.
After living through another business year in the pandemic, we wanted to reach out and send our best wishes to you and yours! We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to our new and existing clients for their continued trust and collaboration in 2021.
It’s the time of the year to take a look back and celebrate our milestones and we are delighted to share them with you.
SIERRA’s flagship product eFACiLiTY® Enterprise Facility Management Software (CAFM/IWMS) was awarded the Best Workplace & FM Technology at iNFHRA’s Workplace Partner Awards 2021.
SIERRA was endorsed as Sustainable Business at SEBA’21 Awards for our efforts towards adhering to the best environmentally responsible building practices in designing & operating our building. SIERRA was also awarded the Social Entrepreneur of the Year, a Special Jury Award for our humble actions to spread awareness on climate change and green buildings for a sustainable future.
SIERRA became one of the first software companies in the world to achieve ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management System (FMS) certification. We achieved this international standard by fully implementing all the requirements using our flagship product eFACiLiTY® Enterprise Facility Management Software (CAFM/IWMS), an excellent automation tool for the facility management domain, giving utmost confidence to clients implementing our product.
Employee Stock Ownership
We have started our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) implementation this year to share SIERRA’s wealth with long-standing, dedicated employees to keep them motivated and to create a sense of belonging/ownership interest amongst them. Also, by this mechanism employees are compensated with increasing equity interests over time and wealth creation.
Our workplace is now capable of maintaining the healthiest indoor air quality even during harsh outdoor environmental conditions, keeping the dust levels very low and preventing the spread of viruses and bacteria with the addition of fresh air fans supplying 90% enhanced fresh air (compared to ASHRAE 62.1 standard) with operation theatre grade HEPA filters maintaining positive air pressure and dehumidifier to control humidity. Our software development centre is consistently achieving PM2.5 & 10 levels < 10 µg/m³ (ambient goes up to 200 µg/m³), CO2 levels < 650 ppm, TVOC < 400 ppb and Humidity is maintained between 45-55% (ambient goes up to 99% in Coimbatore).
We are happy to have acquired many new clients in 2021 including the below
- Dassault Aviation through Schneider Electric
- Axis Bank Limited, India
- Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) through MEGASTAR Technical & Construction Company Limited (MTCCL)
- RINA Systems, Kenya
- Optimus Facilities Management, Kuwait
- Prime Residencies, Srilanka
- Tata AIA Life Insurance, India
- Emerzhent Property Management, India
- Jio World Trade Center, India
- Chennai International Terminals Pvt Ltd, India
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Limited, India
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), India, through Craftsman Automation
- Aquasub Engineering, India, through Craftsman Automation
- British Biologicals, India, through Craftsman Automation
- Flextronics Technologies (India) Private Limited
- Michelin India Technology Center
Our hearfelt gratitude to JT International (JTI), Hero MotoCorp, and DHL for their continued partnership & business with us.
New Updates in eFACiLiTY®
- Configurable Customer Branding Options allow clients to personalize/customize their eFACiLiTY® web and mobile application.
- QR Codes based Smart and Touch-free Facility/Workplace Management.
- Incorporated essential people-focused standards using various eFACiLiTY® modules to support workplace re-entry post COVID-19.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) Integration with Autodesk Forge.
- Direct integration with Modbus and LonWorks devices for automating building operations.
- Tenant Portal & Tenant App in eFACiLiTY® Tenant Billing System.
Latest additions to the world’s most comprehensive CAFM/IWMS Software
- Occupant Health and Well-being
- Waste Management System
- Travel Expense Reimbursement System
- Risks and Work Permits Management System
- Greenhouse Gas Carbon Accounting Software (upcoming)
- Document Approval System (upcoming)
- Lease & Real Estate Management (upcoming)
- Property Management System (upcoming)
- Survey Management System (upcoming)
Thank you for choosing us for your facility management needs and for being such an integral part of our growth in 2021!